As fall approaches, homeowners need to think about getting out their fall home maintenance checklist and begin preparing for the next season. Rose Brothers and Sons Electric wishes to provide this simple fall home maintenance checklist so you can prepare your home and property for the cooler temperatures of fall and winter. This checklist will ensure your home is safe, energy efficient and ready for the months to come.
Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
- Inspect the gutters for debris. Fall is the time gutters can get clogged.
- Plan to drain outdoor faucets and winterize your sprinkler system.
- If you have a chimney, now is a good time to have your chimney cleaned and ready for the first chilly night.
- Maintain your HVAC system.
- Drain the water heater and remove build up
- Test electrical outlets & GFCI outlets
- Test carbon monoxide and smoke alarms
- Inspect for drafts and winterize windows and doors
- Prepare for winter storms with necessary supplies
Professional Electrical Inspections
If you need an electrical inspection, Rose Brothers & Sons Electric can help. It is our goal to educate commercial and residential customers while protecting families and businesses from preventable risks. Our experienced team of master electricians can assist you with your fall home maintenance checklist.
We have the expertise and knowledge to address any electrical project you have. For questions about proper maintenance of your electrical system or to request our services, call Rose Brothers & Sons Electric today! We will be happy to help!
The following is a full list of our services:
- Residential, commercial and industrial electrical contracting
- New construction
- Service work
- Renovation electric
- Electric system inspection
- Electrical service changes and upgrades
- Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Problem solving
- Break downs in electrical service
- Receptacles, breakers, panels
- Landscape lighting
- Security Lighting
- Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fansand light fixtures
- Computer lines
- Spa and Pool Heater connections
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- HVAC wiring
- Transformer pads
- Duke Energy service integration
- Code violation repairs
- Exterior lighting, security lighting, parking lots
- Electrical storm damage, surge protection, lightning damage insurance claims accepted
- Meter base changes
- Commercial wiring, large amp underground service installs
- Underground cabling
- Industrial plant wiring, lighting, maintenance